Welcome to the Chalet restaurant
New in 2021 Redecorated restaurant room
New furniture and new decoration: the restaurant room of the Chalet des Pierres Jaumâtres and its bar have been given a makeover. Discover the comfort of our 450 m² dining room which welcomes you in compliance with physical distancing measures.
Choose the round or rectangular table you like. Near the window or in a large table in the center of the room? Enjoy the view of the peaceful nature, the good atmosphere and the generous traditional Creuse cuisine.
New in 2021 XXL Terrace
In 2021, the extended, modernized and secure terrace welcomes you in compliance with physical distancing standards. Thus, the tables are two meters apart and the chairs are one meter apart. In addition, the circulation spaces widened to facilitate passage, even in strollers and wheelchairs. Finally, the guardrail ensures the safety of young and old.
Always surrounded by the freshness of the trees, with a view of the Creuse countryside, the terrace offers shaded or sunny tables. This outdoor space will be heated from winter 2021 by an ecological pellet stove and fully protected with transparent tarpaulins to continue to enjoy the view of our magnificent natural landscape and warm.
A concert stage is set up on the terrace for the performances of local music groups during the summer. Notice to amateurs …
Le Chalet des Pierres Jaumâtres Our Values
Our menu is in our image: traditional dishes served in generous quantities, a real work of our chefs to highlight the flavors of each product, a maximum of homemade dishes (mayonnaise, vinaigrette, meat marinades, homemade foie gras with truffles, desserts, etc.). We even grow aromatic plants in our garden!
But also quality ingredients directly from the Creuse region:
- the beef meat is limousine of course, with superior quality for limousine meats of excellence from the Or Rouge brand, which upholds the values of know-how that we share. The Chalet is therefore proud to be an official Or Rouge ambassador;
- the potatoes transformed into homemade fries and the wheat flour for our pancakes come from the Ferme d’Ecorche-Bœuf;
- the blueberries from the seasonal fruit bowl come straight from the Ferme du Trimoulet in Boussac.
At Chalet des Pierres Jaumâtres, we advocate the local economy and short circuits from the producer directly to the consumer.
Restaurant with famille and friends
What a pleasure to get together ! The whole family or all the friends gathered around a good meal to laugh, have fun and enjoy this reunion. As an intimate duo or in a large table, your table awaits you at the Chalet des Pierres Jaumâtres.
Come as you are ! Babies, children, teenagers, adults and grandparents, people with reduced mobility and people with mental disabilities: everyone is welcome at the Chalet.
Party as a group
Are you looking for the ideal place to organize a birthday for children or adults, to celebrate an event such as a baptism, a wedding, a bachelorette party or even a bachelor party ?
Meal between Professionnals
Are you looking for a place to organize your company meetings, your works council meetings, your association meetings, etc. ?
The Chalet des Pierres Jaumâtres is easily accessible to all:
- The Chalet des Pierres Jaumâtres bar restaurant is on one level on the ground floor;
- An access ramp facilitates access for strollers and people with reduced mobility (PRM);
- The large circulation spaces make it easier for everyone to move around in the restaurant room and on the terrace.
In addition, the Chalet has a free customer car park. Two parking spaces and disabled toilets up to standards are dedicated to people with reduced mobility.
The Chalet team welcomes children of all ages with joy, both in the restaurant and in the leisure park. Indeed, everything has been designed for them: high chairs, booster seats, changing table located in the toilets, children’s menu for children under 10 and of course, outdoor leisure activities.
Finally, your pets are the friends of Chalet des Pierres Jaumâtres. Of course, dogs are allowed and will be offered a bowl of water.
Where are we ?
The Chalet des Pierres Jaumâtres is located near to the Pierres Jaumâtres in Toulx-Sainte-Croix in Creuse, France between Guéret and Montluçon. Right here…
The Chalet des Pierres Jaumâtres is open 7 days a week all year round. We therefore welcome you with pleasure on weekends, school holidays and public holidays. However, the Chalet closes its doors every year in January for five weeks.
THE RESTAURANT welcomes you:
- from 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. from October to May;
- from 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m from June to September.
THE BRASSERIE is at your service you for a hot or cold drink, a pancake, an ice cream or a dessert in the dining room or on the terrace with a spendid view on the Creuse countryside:
- from 12 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. from October to May;
- from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m from June to September.
THE LEISURE PARK is open:
- from 10 a.m to 6 p.m from June to September;
- from 2 p.m to 6 p.m in April and May ;
- the leisure park is closed from October to March included.
Book by phone +33 5 55 65 43 11
or on Facebook Messenger
Please specify your name, the date and time of arrival, the number of seats and your telephone number.
See you soon at the Chalet des Pierres Jaumâtres!